- Collection of Personal Information:
While browsing www.nuaadesigns.com, a User is not required to provide Personal Information. Only if you choose to register or signup on www.nuaadesigns.com for any of the Services, in order to provide such Services to you, we may collect, receive, store, transmit or process the following Personal Information and Sensitive Information (“Personal Information”) from you:
Personal Information is information related to Users or a combination of pieces of information collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed that could reasonably allow her to be identified. Personal information of a User and Visitor may consist of:
- full name,
- personal contact numbers
- residential address
- email address
- date of birth
Sensitive Information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by nuaa designs, and includes:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to nuaa designs for providing Service
- Any of the information received under above Personal Information categories by nuaa designs for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
It is the User’s duty to ensure strict caution while giving out any personally identifiable information about herself/ her family members in use of any of the Services. nuaa designs does not endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and therefore, nuaa designs specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from the User’s participation in any Services. As a condition to use the Services, you as a User agree to waive any claims against nuaa designs relating to the same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against t nuaa designs relating to the same.
- Use of your Personal Information:
- nuaa designs collects User’s Personal Information in order to provide Services, comply with our legal obligations, and to improve our Products and Services. nuaa designs may use Personal Information to -
- Process the User’s financial transactions
- Service the User’s order
- To identify the User, to understand her needs and resolve disputes, if any
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer the User’s account
- Send the User requested product or service information
- To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s requirements
- Keep the User informed about special offers and services
- Administer promotions and notify the User of important events
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Web site, services and offerings.
- Customize the User’s experience, including targeting our services and offerings to the User
- nuaa designs uses one or more third party payment gateway providers to bill you for our Products and Services. The information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Users are strongly advised to exercise discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
- When a User visits our Web site, nuaa designs automatically receives the uniform resource locator of the site from which such User visits the Web site, details of the Web site such User is visiting on leaving Web site, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyze overall User trends and to help nuaa designs in improving its Services. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges nuaa designs’ right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the Personal Information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to nuaa designs depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Web site. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to nuaa designs.
- When a User visits or uses Web site, nuaa designs may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Web site. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about the User.
- nuaa designs may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevant information about the Users’ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond, her responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while availing or signing-up for the Services and through any surveys or contests is used to help nuaa designs improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Users.
- nuaa designs or the other parties may merge with or be acquired by another business entity. In such an event, nuaa designs and the other parties may be required to transfer the Personal Information to such merging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such Personal Information with the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, nuaa designs and the other parties shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s Personal Information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
- nuaa designs may also disclose or transfer the Personal and other information provided by Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a part or whole of nuaa designs. Any third party to which nuaa designs transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal and other information that Users provide to nuaa designs.
- The employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of Personal Information or Financial Information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s Personal Information or Financial Information
- nuaa designs may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on nuaa designs, and/ or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request, we may also disclose information about the User if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- The User consents to nuaa designs reproducing/publishing all testimonials and reviews given by the User (whether on the Web site, social media platforms, or in any other manner whatsoever) in relation to nuaa designs or any of the Products, together with the User’s name and location, on the Web site, on such page and in such position as nuaa designs may determine in its sole discretion. The User agrees that nuaa designs may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by the User and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Web site. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by the User on the Website, the User may contact nuaa designs at firstname.lastname@example.org. The User consents to the processing of data provided under the data protection laws. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless nuaa designs from all claims, costs including third party claims incurred on account of processing/use of data in terms of this policy.
- If you are accessing the Web site from outside India, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your access does not breach or violate any local or national law applicable in the place from where you are making the access, for the time being in force.
- If you, as a Visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Web site prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting Web site should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by nuaa designs. All Visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality on their browsers to ensure such clearing or deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Visitors of the Web site.
- Updating Your Personal Information:
The User has the right to access, update, or delete their Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be done by logging into to My Account on the Web site. Please proceed to “My Account Information, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. Please note that we do not store your credit/debit card information in your personal profile.
For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. Please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
- Data Retention:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your Personal Information is needed to provide you our Services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your Account or request that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Unsubscribe/Opt Out:
User may opt out of receiving nuaa designs email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the My Account link on the website and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. nuaa designs will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, order related notifications and emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Web site. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
- Protection of your Personal Information:
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Web site is protected in several ways. It resides on secure servers that only selected nuaa designs personnel have access to via password. Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to nuaa designs. When you enter Sensitive Information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for such breach of security unless the same is on account of our willful default or gross negligence